You might be in a challenge right now to find jiu jitsu gifts for BJJ fans. First things first. Don’t panic. Because you are reading the Top 25 Jiu Jitsu Gifts Ideas for Birthday and Christmas already.
We are BJJ fans, and we own jiu jitsu shop. We know what goes on in an ordinary BJJ
maniac athlete`s head.
What budget do you have for your jiu jitsu gift?
With a $50-$100 budget or more
let us be your BJJ fan don`t hesitate to buy one of these items and you will make cry your special one. Literally.
The best jiu jitsu gift ideas are
- Gi (training uniform)
- BJJ Rash guard
- No Gi set Rash guard+Shorts+Spats
- Backpack. Keep in mind to look exactly for an jiu jitsu backpack. I use Tatami Omega backpack for the last two years and I`m happy with it. A good choice for not the all money in the world. By the way, I got it as a birthday present.
This one you can realize together with your partner, friend or even with the whole family
7. BJJ training or surfing camp. They take place around the world. For example, check the events by BJJ Globetrotters bjjglobetrotters.com/bjjcamps
8. Pay tournament fee, individual or month BJJ lessons. Tournament fees, plane tickets or accommodation spending — for this you will have really big and tight hugs.
But what if you are looking for BJJ gifts under $50 and still something special?
Is it possible at all?
Oh, yes. We are experts in jiu jitsu gifts for Christmas or any occasion. We create them. Most of them are even handmade.
As I said, we are BJJ fans and own jiu jitsu shop.
It means several years of experience on Etsy, ebay, Amazon, and our own online store have pointed out best sellers and happy feedbacks.
10. Jiu Jitsu Keychain. Hint: the most popular is the big belt keychain with carabiner.
12. The cutest one is the gi keychain. Hint: belt color is a custom option.
13. In case you know your BJJ athlete will be promoted, so a new gi belt will be a good choice also. But better don`t present it before the promotion.
You have already more than 10 BJJ gift ideas and this list can be much longer.
Remember, even small gifts for jiu jitsu lovers are still very essential. Jiu jitsu is a very active
activated activity and a lot of stuff needs to be updated often. Like:
14. Big size towel. Hint: the best of the best is the microfiber. It`s compact and has a super dry effect.
16. Finger tape
17. Sports supplements. Most popular are BCAA, protein powder, collagen. Keep in mind to find good quality suppliers.
And keep in mind these gift ideas also:
20. Online BJJ courses, e.g. Leg Lock Course for Beginners and etc. Or check out the Yoga for BJJ by BJJ black belt Sebastian Brosche.
21. Jiu Jitsu Medal Hanger
22. Foam roller
Let stop at these ‘only’ 23 variants. As at this point or on about number 11 your gift challenge should be finished with relief. If not:
24. BJJ phone case
25. BJJ phone stand
I should say I`m also pleasantly surprised. So much good stuff can a jiu jitsu athlete get as a present. I personally like the BJJ camp, backpack, keychain for a backpack, towel, medal hanger is also a good thing, finger tape. Yep… I agree, you are still in the challenge.
But remember – your attention and your time for your special one is a big part already.
More ideas for BJJ gifts and our recommendations find in our article What to Get Someone who Loves Jiu-Jitsu.